Cookies are small text files that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your device. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your device’s hard drive.
We use first party cookies on this website. The cookies used on our website can be categorized in the following ways:
• Strictly necessary cookies: These cookies are essential for the operation of our website. They enable users to navigate the website and use its features, such as accessing secure areas of the website. Without these cookies, services that you have requested, such as accessing your secure information, cannot be provided.
• Analytical or performance cookies: These cookies allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it, for instance which pages users go to most often, and if they get error messages from web pages. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily. We use Google Analytics to help us understand how users engage with the Service. Google Analytics uses first-party cookies to track user interactions which helps show how users use our Service. This information is used to compile reports and to help us improve our Service. The reports disclose website trends without identifying individual visitors. You can opt out of Google Analytics without affecting how you visit our Service by going to https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout or via Google’s Ads settings. To more fully understand how Google may use the data it collects on Our website, please visit Google Policies.
The table below explains in more detail the types of cookies we use and why:
|Cookie Type||Cookie Name||Cookie Purpose|
|Strictly necessary||AxlRanunculus||User authentication cookie Keeps track of the fact a user is logged in so that they are not asked again|
|Strictly necessary||AspNetCore.Session||General site session cookie Stores the state of the user’s session, e.g. active|
|Strictly necessary||X-CSRF-TOKEN-DONETafcook||Cross-Site Request Forgery Prevention Prevents cross-site forgery|
|Analytical or performance||_ga||Google analytics Registers a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website|
|Analytical or performance||_gat_gtag_UA_36686262_21||Google analytics Used by Google Analytics to throttle request rate|
|Analytical or performance||_gid||Google analytics Registers a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website|
All of the cookies above are session cookies and expire at the end of your session.
We do not share the information collected by the cookies with any third parties.
You can choose to block analytical or performance cookies on our Website when you first visit by choosing “Deny Cookies.” Note that strictly necessary cookies will still be used. You can choose to turn off analytical or performance cookies at any time by closing your browser.
You can also block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. If you prefer not to accept cookies into your browser, the help portion of the toolbar on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable cookies altogether. However, disabling cookies may result in certain parts of the website and resources not operating correctly or prevent you from taking full advantage of some of the features of the Service. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org.
The following links show how to disable cookies in different browsers:
• Setting cookie preferences in Internet Explorer
• Setting cookie preferences in Firefox
• Setting cookie preferences in Chrome
• Setting cookie preferences in Safari on iOS .
This Cookies Notice should be read in conjunction with our privacy notice. If you have any questions or concerns about the Cookies Notice or its implementation please refer to our FAQs for details of how to contact us.Effective date: 21/04/2020